jueves, 15 de diciembre de 2011

A new and strange term

In my first blog i’m going to talk about this strange second semester. I think anyone like summer classes, but is the risk we take in the first place when decided begin mobilizations.

However, I have high expectations about this term because some subjects that I took it seem to me very interesting. I hope approve all of them and get good marks to finish in February so don’t attend to final exams in March. Some of my subjects are rural and urban anthropology, cognitive culture and visual ethnography.

On the other hand, I feel a little bit sad about this semester because it means I will not travel to my home in Christmas and summer time. I’m from Punta Arenas and is very expensive and far from Santiago to travel such a short time.

1 comentario:

  1. Consu, im sure that you will get good marks, so don't be afraid for the period of exams!!!

    ResponderEliminar