miércoles, 28 de diciembre de 2011

My last concert!

Hi! Today I’m going to talk about my last concert. It was in December 7th and the music group that went to see is Cultura Profetica.

They are four musicians from Puerto Rico : Willy Rodríguez, Omar Silva, Eliut González y Boris Bilbraut. They was form in 1996.

They are not limited to a single musical classification, although, their musical base is the “reggae roots”. However take jazz, funk and electronic music, also rhythms of hip hop and ska and brazilian music. I like because they are aware about the socio-politicals realities and motivate people to change.

They sing for freedom, equality, nature and the love for his country but his lyrics reach around the world. Their songs are fresh and spontaneus, with contemporary and universal character. They are an original and motivator music group.

However, their last disc I don’t like very much because is very romantic and most of their song talks about love. Equally, I went to see them because I thought that they would sing old songs

The concert was in the new place called Chimkowe in Peñalolen, near of the university. The place is very nice with a great soundsystem and very comfortable. Finally, the concert it was excellent, they sing almost three hours and play all of their songs, old and new.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario