lunes, 26 de diciembre de 2011

A beautiful place...

There are so many places I would like to go, however, for some time ago I thought about going to México.

I would love to go because it’s a beautiful and great country, there are different cultures and gorgeous scenery like the mountains, the coasts, the valley, the desert and much more.

I would like to go in the winter of 2012 because in Mexico City will be a Latin American Congress of Students of Anthropology and Archealogy. This congress is a forum for meeting and sharing of knowledge which enriches you as a student and as a person. Know many different people throughout latin american.

I went to this congress in 2010 that it was in the azapa valley, near to arica and was a unforgettable experience. I learned a lot, not only of anthropology, and know great people who I hope to find in mexico.

On the other hand, I think that in Mexico are the best universities to study anthropology like UNAM and ENAAH, because of that I would like to study a postgraduate in this country; this is another reason why I like to travel to Mexico.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario