martes, 25 de mayo de 2010

my favourite music group


I don’t really have a favourite music group because my tastes in music change over time.

Currently, my favourite music group is Cultura Profetica. They are four musicians from puerto rico : Willy Rodríguez, Omar Silva, Eliut González y Boris Bilbraut. they was form in 1996.

They have 6 musical productions and they have performed in the most important cities of latin america and USA.

Cultura profetica are not limited to a single musical classification, although, their musical base is the “reggae roots”. However take jazz, funk and electronic music, also rhythms of hip hop and ska and brazilian music. They achieve a unique sound, admired by many people.

I like because they are aware about the socio-politicals realities and motivate people to change.

They sing for the freedom, the equality, the nature and the love for his country but his lyrics reach around the world. Their songs are fresh and spontaneus, with contemporary and universal character. They are an original and motivator music group.

Their discography are Canción de alerta (1998) Ideas nuevas (1999) Cultura en vivo (2000) Diario (2002) M.O.T.A. (2005) Tribute To The Legend Bob Marley (2007). There are many songs I like as De antes, Protesto, Tempestad tranquila and more.

The last year cultura profetica visited chile in the ripcurl festival, and also presented in 2007, both times in santiago.

4 comentarios:

  1. I like Cultura Profética , but not too much.
    love you bye

    ResponderEliminar
  2. i think that my boyfriend listen cultura profetica . but i really don`t know much about his music.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. It looks interesting, I will seek some of his music.

    See you in class!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. like the others, I don't know a lot about Cultura Profética, and I don't like it a lot, but I things is good music to listen sometimes.

    ResponderEliminar