martes, 8 de junio de 2010

my photograph


This photograph is very special to me becouse was taken by my mum in my house in Punta Arenas. It Shows me and my sister in the frontyard of my beatiful house. My home is 11 kilometres far from the city and is very cozy and warm, the thing that i like the most is that it have sight to the strait of Magallanes.
The photograph was taken the first day of snow in winter like two years ago in my holidays in Punta Arenas. I like very much this photograph becouse i miss so much my mum and my house. Also i like the snowed city, and the snow its look gorgeous in the trees and in the cealings of the houses. I like to make forms with the snow or just look at it.
This winter i will not go to Punta Arenas, therefore i will not see the snow. However my mum cames to Santiago for a week for stay with us, me and my sister.
I dont like santiago, one of the reasons is that it doesn’t snow here and the houses aren’t cozy enough like in Punta Arenas, hahaha.
My mom took this photo because she wanted a photograph of her daughters and insisted very much for it. It’s not a good quality photo because we took it from the my sister's cellphone and it is very old. However, it’s a very good memory but my mom should be there."

5 comentarios:

  1. your houseee its veryyy amaaazingggggg invite me please
    pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Consu, I know you miss so much Punta Arenas, but I am so happy that you are here :). I wanna met your mom, and your home in the Punta Arenas !!!!!

    I love youuuuu

    ResponderEliminar
  3. It's a nice picture, I understand you about being away from home, I'm not as far away as you are, but I do miss the cozy of my house, with the fire!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. It should be really difficult being so far of home!! specially when it is so beautiful..

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Very nice, Consuelo.

    Some comments:

    "The snow its look very gorgeous"....

    This sentence has two subjects.

    And you say, "I like TO make forms with the snow or just look AT it." AND,

    "therefore i (would) WILL not see the snow."

    "However my mum cames to Santiago (during) FOR a week for stay with us, me and my sister."

    Finally, have a look at this paragraph, can you check the tenses?

    "My mum take this photo becouse she want a photograph of her daughters and insist very much for it. It’s not a very good quality becouse we take it from the cellphone of my sister and is very old. However, it’s a very good memory but my mum should be there."

    2 points

    Paula

    ResponderEliminar