martes, 18 de mayo de 2010

my ipod


I'm not a very tecnological person but i think that if i had to choose one, it would be my ipod. An ipod is a portable reproductor, you can play music, videos and pictures. Also have a couple of games. My father gave it to me for my birthday two years ago. It is silver and has 4GB of memory. To use it, you connect it your computer and upload your music o whatever you want. I use my ipod almost every day, in the bus, way to university, in the subway, when i’m traveling or i connect to my stereo. The music is very important for me, i need it and my ipod is the best solution for this problem, because i can take my music with me wherever. Also i like it because bother me the noise of Santiago, with my music isolated me from noise pollution. I think that my life isn’t be any different without my ipod, I think I can do my life without most of the technological pieces, however, would bother me much the environmental noise. Finally, i would like i Little more memory in my ipod, as a music lover is already too small.

3 comentarios:

  1. i didnt have an ipod but i have an mp3 an d i feel the same , i love listening to music in every moment that i can

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I like listen music in the subway, a great invention.
    kisse

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Good, Consuelo.

    Can you check this,
    "Also i like it because bother me the noise of Santiago, with my music isolated me from noise pollution." The construction of the sentence is not good. Try to fix it.

    2 points.

    Paula

    ResponderEliminar