martes, 20 de abril de 2010

The last movie that I saw

The last movie that I saw is “The imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus”, is a fantasy movie where the leader of a theatrical company, by means of a deal with the Devil, makes happen to the members of his hearing across a magic mirror to explore your imagination.
The main actors are Christopher Plummer, Tom Waits and Heath Ledger.
I like very much this movie because it is full of colors, psychedelic and energy. However, I was interested in seeing because it was the last movie of Heath Ledger, who sadly died during the recording. In spite of it the producers completed the movie with other actors like Jonny Depp, my favorite actor, Jude Law and Colin Farrell that personified transformations of the personage of Heath.
This movie gives you to think about the decisions of our lives and their implications. I totally recommend this movie and I think that may have different interpretations because is it metaphorical.

1 comentario:

  1. Good Consuelo,

    Nevertheless, it is difficult to read because of problems with word order, punctuation and run-on sentences.

    We will see them in class.

    Nobody commented on your post. Did you make any comments?

    1.5 points.

    P.

    ResponderEliminar